As you all should know by now, I seriously love PaleOMG! For me and those I feed, her recipe success rate is in the 80-90% range with very little dislikes. She is my “go-to girl”, when it comes to cooking or baking! So before I recommend yet another delicious recipe of Juli’s, I want to encourage you to checkout her website for yourself: http://www.paleomg.com!
Ok, this evening I threw this slider recipe together and absolutely loved it! There was lots of flavor, and the bacon stayed on wonderfully and served as the perfect highlight to the slider (of course! It’s bacon!). This recipe was recommended for breakfast, but I prepared it for dinner and paired it with our favorite Terra chips. It was great! We are so excited to have the leftovers tomorrow morning with an egg on top! Enjoy this quick and yummy recipe!
Link to recipe source: http://paleomg.com/bacon-wrapped-rosemary-breakfast-sliders/
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef *I used 7% fat ground beef
- 6-8 slices of bacon, cut in half
- 6 teaspoons duck fat (optional) *I did not use any
- 1 tablespoon rosemary *I used fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sage *I used fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pull out a medium-large size mixing bowl. Add your ground beef and seasonings to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Form the sliders into 6-8 small patties.
- Lie your half slices of bacon down in sets of two so they form an X. Place slider in the middle of the X and wrap the bacon around it. It’s greasy enough, it won’t move. If you are using duck fat, plop a teaspoon in the middle of the slider before you wrap it with bacon. I wanted extra fat, ok??
- Heat up a large skillet under medium-high heat. Place sliders in the hot pan and cook for about 4-6 minutes per side, or depending how rare-well done you like them cooked.
- Eat your breakfast (or dinner) sliders over some mixed greens while you sip your coffee with coconut milk, all while on the front porch. Fabulous.