As you have noticed, I have been on a big PaleOMG kick – and it has continued! We had some friends over last night, and I threw these together and they were delicious!!!
Soft, sweet (but not too sweet), moist, and truly awesome! I did not make any adjustments and they came out perfect! These made 12 muffins for me.
Here is the recipe link: http://paleomg.com/simple-blueberry-muffins/
Simple Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup almond meal/almond flour
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- 1/3 cup Unsweetended Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 cup Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. If you’re good at baking, you’ll know to mix the dry then the wet ingredients then mix together, but I do all the ingredients together and it works out just fine.
- Place ingredients into 8-10 silicone muffin cups in a muffin tin. Or you can use muffin tin paper liners.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Just keep an eye on it, they will puff up and look adorable.
- Eat them and be happy. And merry.