I love pork chops!!! I saw this on PaleOMG again and liked it enough to give it a shot tonight! I liked it and LOVED how quick and easy it was! And once again, it demanded very little.
Link to recipe source: http://paleomg.com/roasted-grape-onion-pork-chops/
Roasted Grape and Onion Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- 2 cups red, seedless grapes
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil – 1 tablespoon melted
- 1 tablespoon crushed rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat you oven to 400 degrees.
- Place your grapes and sliced onions on a baking sheet, drizzle 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil over the top and mix to coat the onions and grapes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes of until the grapes burst. Be careful to not burn them. I did. Fail.
- When your grapes are almost done cooking, heat up a large skillet over medium heat and add your remaining tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Season both sides of your pork chops with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- When pan is hot, add your pork chops and cook on both sides for 5-8 minutes (depending on the thickness of your pork chops) or until completely cooked through.
- There should be no pink inside your pork chop.
- When grapes are done roasting, remove from oven and let cool for a couple minutes.
- Top your pork chops off with grapes and onions then SERVE!
Here is a picture of what mine looked like: