So let’s check out what Paleo goodness is on sale this week! Today I am going to start with Smith’s, because they have the best deals this week!
- Ground Beef $1.99/lb.
- Apples (Gala, Red & Golden Delicious) $0.79/lb.
- Boneless Cross Rib & Chuck Roast (our favorite) $2.99/lb.
- Eggs, 1 doz. 4 for $5
- Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, & Raspberries 2 for $5
- Jewel Yams $0.99/lb.
- Boneless, Skinless Breasts or Tenderloins $2.49/lb.
- Pork Loin Chops $2.59/lb.
- Avocados 3 for $1
- Red, Yellow, Orange Bell Peppers $0.88 each
- Onions 2 lbs. for $1
- Red or Green Lettuce $0.99 each
- Navel Oranges, Tangelos, & Mandarins $0.88/lb.
- Chicken Sausage (FREE OF NITRATES & MSG), all varieties $1.99/lb.
- Remember today is Double Ad Wednesday!
Buy Low Market:
Ok, so some people feel the way about Buy Low that I feel about the Orem Wal-Mart: “I would rather die than go there!” And thanks fine, but I am Paleo poor! If I can buy eggs for $0.79/doz., 2 lbs. of JonaGold apples for $1, and lean ground beef for $1.99/lb., I have to go for it! Now there are times when I substitute quality for quantity, while shopping here, BUT not always. And I really do need to stick to our grocery budget and I would rather eat lesser quality Paleo than any non-Paleo junk. And I would rather eat less quality Paleo than starve, so if I have to go to Buy Low I will do it! My stomach and my wallet come out thankful! Ok, so now for the deals:
- Anjou Pears $0.69/lb.
- Cameo Apples 2 lbs. for $1
- Celery 3 for $1
- Yellow Onions 8 lbs. for $1
- Tomatoes 4 lbs. for $1
- Green Cabbage 7 lbs. for $1
- Oranges 8 lbs. for $1
- Loose Carrots 4 lbs. for $1
- Iceberg Lettuce 3 for $1
- Boneless Beef Sirloin Tip Roast $2.49/lb.
- Ground Pork $1.59/lb.
- Bone-In Boston Pork Butt Roast $1.59/lb.