Thus far, in our Paleo journey, this is my family’s favorite cookie recipe! You see you gotta have those “Paleo cheats” that satisfy your sweet tooth and are kind to your waistline. I featured this recipe on my Christmas Goodies post too. I have included a picture of the ones I made (sorry it’s not a better quality pic).
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup raw honey or agave
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Ghiradelli’s 60% Cacao Bittersweet Choc Chips or other ones similiar
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs, honey, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer, or wire whisk.
- Pour wet ingredients slowly into dry ingredients and beat with mixer or fork until combined.
- Add the melted coconut oil and continue to blend until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop Tablespoon size balls of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes.